Computer Hardware Repairs and Maintenance Course Overview
Computer Maintenance & Repair course aims to enable student to diagnose and repair computer systems. The course will offer students a valuable combination of technical and business abilities to start them off in the career direction of their choice.
With every computer eventually needing a repair, an upgrade, or maintenance, the Computer Repair and Maintenance courses will teach them the basic computer hardware theory, operating systems and application programs needed to keep computers running flawlessly. Additionally, they will gain technical hands-on experience in installation, maintenance and applying trouble-shooting techniques to diagnose and fix problems.
Computer Networking Course Overview
This course is designed to provide a full understanding of computer networking. Students will learn everything from the fundamentals of modern networking technologies and protocols to an overview of the cloud to practical applications and network troubleshooting.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
● describe computer networks in terms of a five-layer model
● understand all of the standard protocols involved with TCP/IP communications
● grasp powerful network troubleshooting tools and techniques
● learn network services like DNS and DHCP that help make computer networks run
● understand cloud computing, everything as a service, and cloud storage.
Upon completing the course, students will be eligible to take the CCNA, Comptia N+, ComtiaA+ certification examinations.